As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our Villa teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including hall,bedrooms,door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- Temperature readings of resident and non-resident guests and our associates are taken at the entrance of the villa.
- Guest check in declaration form is in place to identify guests who had traveled to high risk countries in the previous 30 days so that they can undergo a medical examination prior to check-in.
At Ocean Breeze Villa, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you with the Signature Ocean Breeze hospitality you’ve come to expect.